Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

"WAKE UP!"
:WAKE UP!:

Kana was screaming and shaking me furiously. Screaming telepathically right into my mind, too, which is more dizzying than you might suspect.

"What? What?!"

"You stupid, stupid mortal!" she cursed. "You brought in a priest?! And a druid?!"

"What? Oh, the elves?"

"They're trying to consecrate the estate you dummy! You have to stop them! I could be trapped in here!"

"Huh?" was what came out of my mouth, but my mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts.

There was understandable confusion and panic, of course, as I was in the buff in bed, having just been woken up and not even a cup of coffee yet. And other thoughts flickered in my mind: Kana's panic. She never panicked. This was odd. Her breasts were swaying in the most tantalizing way as she shook me. Her wild hair looked really sexy on her, like some sort of untamed jungle girl. And what was this about her being trapped? That could be an interesting bargaining chip...

Her eyes widened. Anger? Panic? Both? :Don't you dare think about that!:

Right. Don't think about pink elephants.

Her hands flew to my neck and she began throttling me. :You have to stop them! If you trap me here I swear I'll make your life Hell! Hell!:

I couldn't get a word out while fighting desperately not to be strangled. My thoughts were all over the place. I tried to think, :Alright! Alright!: but it was all mixed in there with all the other thoughts. The idea of power over her for a change was so alluring I really couldn't stop imagining the possibilities. That, of course, didn't help things at the moment.

:Get out of my head!: I thought at her.

It was in our contract. She immediately obeyed. Maybe it was the devil instinct in her to obey their soul contracts. Whatever the case, it gave her pause and I quickly wriggled out of her murderous grip.

Honestly, what was she thinking? If she had killed me, our contract would have been void. In hindsight, I suppose I could have let her kill me, but I had my whole life ahead of me and so many things to savour in life that I was willing to still leave my soul beholden to Hell.

Is that screwed up?

Anyway, too late now.

"Kana, we all think a lot of things, but we don't mean all of them."

She scowled at me, unconvinced.

"What's going on?"

"Those elf girls! One's a druid and the other a priest. Between the two of them they are trying to consecrate that big tree in the garden. This whole estate is being consecrated."

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'? This will be holy ground! I won't be able to--"

She caught herself.

"To?"

Her lips remained firmly pursed. Clearly she had said too much.

"What's this about being trapped?"

"Just-- Just stop them! ... Please? Um... I'll be grateful. VERY grateful..."

She came on to me all sex-kitten-like and rubbed my chest. Not a trace of anger or panic or any of the other emotions she had started the morning with. It was amazing, yet shocking and sobering to see how she could completely change her mien just like snapping her fingers. Was everything she did just an act?

"You're trapped right now, aren't you?" I pressed.

"No! No, of course not. Not yet."

It was my turn to look unconvinced.

"But soon! And that means I won't be able to stay here. I won't be able to help you. *We* won't have any fun anymore."

She licked her lips and leaned in close, a breath away from a kiss from her sensuous lips.

I had no doubt that behind her bedroom eyes was a wild demon that would do frightful things to be if I let the elves finish whatever they were doing out in my garden. I didn't know what the possibilities were if they did trap her here, but the unknown dangers were too much of a risk at the time.

"Alright, I'll see what's going on."

She sighed with relief and quickly dragged me out of bed with her. We put on nightrobes and went outside.

The three elf sisters were praying around the biggest tree in my garden, one of the centrepieces and beneath which I had had fond memories of pleasant afternoon picnics and exciting midnight trysts. My butler was nearby with a pleased look on her face. No doubt she had agreed to everything thinking I'd be happy to get the entire estate dedicated to goody-goody gods. And for free too.

"What's going on?" I asked my butler.
"They are consecrating this tree to Corellon, their highest elven god," she explained. "The priestess told me she sensed evil forces lurking about and that this would protect us. Isn't that great?"

Kana was wasting no more time in stopping the ritual. She went right up to the nearest elf girl and grabbed a fistful of hair.
"Stop it you cunts!" cried Kana. She dragged the shrieking elf from the tree and flung her away.

Great. Just great. I thought she wanted me to handle it. If she were going to do that anyway, she didn't need to throttle me this morning. In any case, now I was going to have a heck of a lot of explaining to do after this. That is, a lot more than I would have if she hadn't been quite so direct, since no one really knew about my pact with devils and who Kana really was.
I could only guess that they were close to finishing whatever rites they were performing and things were getting uncomfortable for Kana. She was pretty desperate this morning, in a way I'd never seen before.

The other two elves reluctantly broke off their prayers. All three had crude wooden symbols, presumably holy symbols of their cult or treehouse or whatever elves had that was the equivalent of churches. The one with golden blonde hair stood forth boldly and presented her symbol.

"In the name of Corellon, be cast out of this body!"

Kana flinched. I didn't see any wave of godly-faith-power, so it was more likely because she didn't want to be stabbed in the nose by something woven from twigs.

"Oh, puleeze," she scoffed and batted at the symbol with the back of her hand. It immediately burned her and she yelped. "You little bitch!"

The other sisters helped to surround Kana and held forth their symbols. The golden haired priestess began praying.

"Stop it!" cried Kana. She shot her hand forward and grabbed one of the priestess's rather proudly sized breasts, and sank her manicured fingernails into it. Almost immediately a red-black stain of blood exploded on her simple brown robe.

I think my butler fainted. The girls shrieked. The priestess howled in agony. I leapt at Kana's hands and jammed my fingers beneath hers to try to pray her hand loose before she literally ripped off one breast.

Obviously I knew Kana was a succubus. This wasn't someone's body she'd possessed but her own, shape-shifted by her innate devilish magic. I'd never seen her fight, so I had no real idea of what she was capable of. Now I had a glimpse into just how lethal she was: I took all my strength to slow her fingers from cruelly sinking even further into the poor elf girl and clenching into a fist that would have completely mangled her breast.

My captain of the guard, Kristryd, was on Kana's other side, trying to get her into an arm lock but not able to overcome even Kana's one-armed strength. Kana flung her back then turned her attention to the elf priestess again.
Kristryd got up and drew her warhammer, which had enough reach to give Kana a solid whack on the head.

Nothing.

Kana turned around, mad (annoyed?) now. At least the distraction let me pry her hand free from the priestess and her sisters dragged her away. Other staff quickly evacuated them. I wasn't sure if the priestess would live. She was limp and unconscious.

Before Kana could take a swipe at Kristryd, I grabbed her where I thought she'd be most sensitive at the moment -- her vagina. Fortunately she was wearing a sleeping robe and nothing underneath, so she was sort of accessible down there at the time.
It certainly got her attention and I quickly embraced her.

"Kana! I'll take care of it. I promise."

"Burn it! Burn that tree now!" she cried.

(to be continued)

Comments

  1. glad to see the story continues, hope to read more of it soon, and about my comment last time... that i guess you erased, forget it, i'd like to animate your story, but i don't think i have the proper skills to do so... take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dewani90 - Thank you for your comment! Regarding your previous post, I honestly don't recall even seeing it. It might have gotten trapped by Blogger's automatic comment moderation heuristic. If you'd like to take a crack at it, go ahead. However I'm so busy with my other blogs and projects I don't know if I will be able to properly continue the story.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links