Carahil of the Anvil Mages Guild

My first move in Anvil was to -- you guessed it -- make friends and connections. I joined the local Mages Guild. (I didn't want anything to do with the local Legion, of course.)

The head of the guild was a rather somber-looking Altmer of past middle age, by the name of Carahil. I had intended to be just playfully flirty given our age difference, but I think she was rather too flattered and I had inadvertently stroked her inner cougar because we ended up finalizing my membership in the Mages Guild in her private quarters, and then in her bed.

I assure you it's not like I had intended on seducing her quite so far on our very first meeting (and sleeping with the boss is a delicate matter, as you can imagine) but one didn't turn down such opportunities, especially when she really was an intelligent companion, delightful to chat with... and wonderfully willing in bed...


Carahil, Head of the Anvil Mages Guild by Fantasy_Art

Much later, after we were well rested, I gently broached the topic of proper advancement opportunities and unfortunately she about-faced from a contented, purring kitten into a rather ambitious and all-business mien. Evidently she took her position very seriously and could flick some internal switch to separate work from play.

Or maybe I had let on a bit too much about my Legion past because there were some murders of merchants along the Gold Road and she had a strong lead on a possible rogue mage operating out of the nearby Brina Cross Inn. In any case, she mistook me for some sort of hero and dispatched me to help agents already in place watching the suspect.

I really couldn't disappoint her after she had practically melted in my arms during our honeyed dalliance, and so had to agree without hesitation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links