What's ahead for this blog.

Hi Everyone,

So, er... It looked like YouTube didn't like me posting the vids of CG sex online. I should have marked them private vids that weren't searchable, but that would still probably have caused trouble anyway.

In any case, I finished playing Oblivion a long time ago. The Sexlivion mod was cute, but ultimately the story in that mod was blah.

You've probably noticed that I've given up on writing more sexy Oblivion stories. I guess the inspiration petered out there, but I hope everyone still enjoyed the stories posted so far.

Going forward, instead of starting a new blog for my writing experiments, I shall just use this blog for more (semi-)erotic fantasy stories. No real schedule here as I have projects on the go, so you can expect only posts when I have time to write and when inspiration strikes.

For the moment, I'm poking around with Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition and Dungeons and Dragons source material in a very loose way -- not as strictly correct as the R.A. Salvatore books (for example) in terms of what is where and who can do what and all that. In fact, deliberately vague so that if Dungeons and Dragons players felt inspired, they could lift the story and translate it into a role-playing adventure.

Anyway, without further ado... the latest installments will be in the next few posts.


Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links