Adrienne Berene part 2

adrienne berene

"What took you so long?" Adrienne scowled.

The sun had already set by the time I had bathed, put on clean clothes (I really just threw on a standard-issue Mages Guild robe for convenience, and was going commando underneath -- not that I thought anyone would know), and grabbed a quick bite from Skingrad's most famous bakery, Salmo's Sweetrolls.

When she answered the door to her private quarters, she had changed into something much more relaxed and comfortable, a satiny bedrobe of sensual red trimmed with black.

"As you might have guessed, this... uh... meeting will be about your recommendation letter," she explained.

She maneouvered behind me to shut the door firmly, then traced the outline of the lock with one finger. There was a flare of bright green and I heard the click of the lock. Magically locked. Hmm...

"I don't like interruptions," she explained, then walked to a luxurious armchair where she sat and crossed her legs with all the elegance she could manage. Soft white skin peeked out from behind the fold of her robe, and she nudged her knee so that her robe fell away, revealing the full smooth extent of her beautiful thigh.

I was starting to get an ominous feeling, which was only reinforced when she looked at me with a trying-too-hard come-hither seductive manner.

I played along, and she broke into a small pleased smile.

"I must say I was very disappointed when you initially refused my assignment for the Arcane University's Orrery," she said, turning serious again. "Hardly the sort of thing one would expect from the Hero of Kvatch."

"How did you--?"

"Oh, please. I have my sources, of course, and really, it won't be much of a secret for very long. Word is already spreading like wildfire thanks to the Black Horse Courier. All of Tamriel is frightened by the Oblivion Gates to Mehrunes Dagon's realm, but when you closed the one at Kvatch, that gave the people hope that this demonic invasion can be beat.

"But that's not important right now. Right now, you have to get on my good side after profoundly disappointing me today. Otherwise you won't get your precious recommendation."

"And how do I...?" I trailed off, although I was pretty sure where this was all going.

Now, Adrienne Berene wasn't an unattractive woman, you understand. On the contrary, her pig-tails had grown on me. It was as if she were clinging to her playful, youthful side and someone like that could be a lot of fun in and out of bed. Except I think she may have had some disappointments in the past when it came to relationships. Possibly because she came across as aloof to the point of being rude, and being rather geeky, deep in her books all the time.
I was sure that deep inside she'd enjoy wonderful, passionate, sex with the right person, like any other woman. But especially right now, I had the awful feeling that she had built up some sort of fantasy around her sexual extortion tonight, and if I couldn't guess right and play along properly, she'd be upset. Very upset.
Which made her volatile. She being an experienced mage--head of the Skingrad Mages Guild, no less--and this guild having as its specialty Destruction Magic, it's not shy of the truth to say that the word "volatile" could be taken literally.

"'How', you ask? Oh, come now. I'm sure you can guess. Here we are. All alone. Just the two of us. My sources say you're a... virile man. And here I am,..." (she clenched her fists nervously just right now), "attractive and willing. I shan't have to spell it out for you, will I?"

At this point I had to say I was eternally grateful for all those times I had to smoothly and glibly lie about a woman being not too fat, not too thin, and not horribly dressed in such and such an outfit. I was pretty sure my face betrayed no uncertainty when I walked up to her and held her hand affectionately.

"No, of course not," I said, and pressed my lips against hers.

Her enthusiasm still caught me off guard when she mashed back and clamped her arms around me so desperately you might have thought this was the first kiss she'd ever had after years of longing.
Had she never, ever, been kissed?
My heart softened for this vulnerable woman.

I wasn't sure exactly how to proceed at this point. Could she actually be a virgin? Was she looking for a straight missionary position vanilla tryst? Would she freak out if, for example, I tickled her anus?

When she finally released my mouth so she could get some air, I gently restrained her hands and tried to relax her for a gentler, more sensuous kiss; and fortunately found her willing to let me take the lead. When I was sure she wouldn't put me in a death grip, I cupped one breast through her soft robe and with my thumb rubbed an already firmly erect nipple.

She was aroused far too quickly, which made me suspect her fantasy was taking over again. She splayed her legs very wide, revealing no lacy underthings underneath her robe. Her hair there was wheat-blonde like her pig-tails and she'd let it grow wild. She grabbed me by the head and pushed me between her legs.

"Don't you tell anyone about this!" she warned.

Then I had her moaning.

*

When finally she had had enough (possibly because her clitoris was probably either sore or numb from my tongue), she let go of my head. She had since slumped into her chair, at first writhing in pleasure but now just happily exhausted.

Was this it? Oral sex for the boss in exchange for a recommendation letter?

As if she had read my mind, she gave me a cunning look. Any nervousness she had had earlier was gone. "I hope you don't have plans for tonight. Your... performance was ... very pleasing. But it won't get you more than the most basic recommendation. If you want something actually useful, you'll have to show me your, ah, other skills."

She staggered out of the chair and went to her desk, where she unlocked a drawer to take out a rack of small vials. She took one and quaffed it, then gave one to me. I popped the cork and using my hand, wafted the strong fumes to my nose. There was the unmistakable smell of boar blood. So it seemed she knew about "special" potions of respite as well. Boar blood wasn't nearly as potent as boar penis for this sort of thing, but probably less tell-tale for someone who needed to prepare it on the sly.

There were, in total, a dozen vials.

It was going to be a long night.

I drank the mixture and immediately felt my exhausting dissipating... and my you-know-what coming to almost painful attention.
While I was going down on Adrienne she had pulled her robe open to rub her nipples and now brazenly padded about robe wide open, her creamy white skin and smooth curves for me to see.

She grabbed the empty vial from me impatiently and threw it to parts unknown. She had that scary long-deprived lust in her eyes when she grabbed me and mashed my face into her soft bosoms, and then dragged us both down to the floor.

*

I was a bit worried how my recommendation letter would read after I sort of "took over" her fantasy following missionary position sex. There was desperate passionate kissing in between and then she found herself on her hands and knees. She was a bit shocked but it was too late to do anything about it because I was then inside her. I twisted one arm behind her and grabbed her pig-tails to pull her against me, and myself deeper into her.

I ravished her like that for an extraordinarily long time, aided by three bottles of her potions of respite. The potions gave endurance, but did nothing for the chafing, and in the end I was probably more sore than she was. She didn't sit quite so comfortably in the morning when we finally awoke very late.
She said nothing at all about what we shared last night. Instead, when she came out of her office perfectly groomed and all proper again, she simply handed me the sealed letter.

She did, however, whisper to me as she walked by, "Come back soon."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links