The Sirens' Deception part 1

The day was winding down, and I decided to poke around the harbour, which was the seedier side of Anvil. Not to say I liked slumming, but I did like to know the goings-on and latest gossip, and, of course, making new friends and connections. You never know who you might meet.

Something that got my attention immediately was the boarding house for sailors, The Fo'c's'le (sailor's shorthand for forecastle). It was run by a Breton woman with a rather widely known and vulgar reputation: "Mirabelle Monet runs quite a boarding house. I understand all of the sailors leave very satisfied."
It was only for sailors, apparently, so the only rooms for landlubbers was at The Count's Arms, which, unfortunately, was presently full. I had wanted to lay low from the Mages Guild to give Carahil some distance from me and quietly restore her reputation, so with some daylight left, I went over to Ms. Monet's.

In truth, I was a bit hesitant. Perhaps she was easy, but the big question was "why"? Was she some aging madam who couldn't get any clients other than desperate sailors? (read: Was she an ugly hag?) Or was something else going on? From what I could find out at harbour watering hole, The Flowing Bowl, Ms. Monet had so far firmly turned away non-sailors, although being a busy port, she would have had clients enough.

I hadn't gotten far from the Flowing Bowl when I was approached by two lovely women with the most unashamedly sensual walk you can imagine. They weren't showing enough skin to be street walkers, but had practiced bedroom eyes.
One of them hung back to watch with an amused smile while the other, a buxom Nord came my way and boldly put her hand on my behind.

"Hi there, big boy," she cooed. "New in town?"

signy home-wrecker

I was of course immediately on my guard -- As surreptitiously as I could I checked to make sure my coinpurse was still there.
Clearly they were up to something, and I don't think it was a threesome. Still, having a ravishing Nord close enough to smell her freshly washed golden-auburn hair and her proud bosoms rubbing my chest was enough to make me stand at attention -- every part of me, if you get my meaning. She might have been wearing a push-up bra and I wouldn't have cared.
Her eyes darted downward and she she snickered.

She had the initiative and I had to regroup.

"Yes I am," I replied, and boldly pulled her toward me with both hands, first on her waist, but once I had her pressed to me, I wandered them down to cup her ass.
They were round, firm, and felt oh so heavenly. I didn't care that my hardon was probably pushing uncomfortably against her now.
"What's your name?" I asked.

I had her now. She lost all composure and gave a panicked-deer look over my shoulder to her friend, a short Imperial woman with flawless white skin, jet black hair, and jaded eyes.

"Um... Sig-- Signy," she stammered.

I sensed her partner coming up behind me.

"And this is Faustina," she added.

Signy wriggled in my embrace and I let her free, but kept one arm around her waist.
When Faustina came closer, I took a chance and slid my free arm around her waist and pulled her close before she could take the lead. "I had no idea Anvil was such a friendly place."

She wasn't fazed for more than a second, which concerned me -- she was clearly experienced and had done this many times to have "seen it all".

She slid close in front of me, and in that way gently squeezed Signy free. The relieved Nord retreated a few steps away to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Faustina lay one hand on my chest and slid her other hand between us, hidden from public view.

"My my my... Aren't YOU happy to see us," she winked, and stroked me through the fabric of my pants.

If I dallied with Dairihill so long this morning, I might have spurted right then and there. As it was, my thinking was fogging and I had to concentrate on not going weak-kneed.

"I'd like to see more of you. Well, more of Signy." I started to pull away. Faustina was dangerous. Signy might ultimately be harmless, and I was pretty sure I could seduce some information from her.

"You can see more of US tonight. Every part of us," Faustina winked. "Isn't that right, Signy?"

Signy was having trouble getting back in character and just dumbly nodded.

"Gweden Farm. Eleven o'clock. See you there," said Faustina. She licked her lips and sauntered off. "Come on, Signy."

I watched them go. Then realized I had no idea where Gweden Farm was.

faustina cartia, signy home-wrecker 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links