Maeva the Buxom part 2

"Thank you for recovering RockShatter!" cried Maeva. She cradled the weapon fondly and gave a happy, relieved, sigh. "Mirabelle and I talked today. We were hoping you could possibly do me another favour."

"Oh?"

"Yes... I..." she cast a mischievous look at Mirabelle, who grinned and drew the latch on the door before moving close to gently embrace me from behind. She affectionately lay her head on my back.

I tensed. For just a moment I thought she was running her own version of the Gweden Sirens and I was in desperate trouble. Maeva was, like most Nords, tall and sturdily built. She's run the farm on her own for a long time, and an impressive build, however feminine she might carry herself--I was sure she could daze a horse with a solid right hook from her well-muscled arms.

Maeva leaned close to breathe in my ear, "I want to know what a hero feels like."

And just to make sure there was no mistaking her intentions, she rubbed one strong hand against my crotch. Her other hand started to tug at the laces on her dress.

Mirabelle reached around from behind me and undressed me, pants first. She playfully kissed me on the nape.

Maeva dropped to one knee. By now she had loosed her top and freed her straining bosoms. Beneath her clothes her skin was soft, smooth, and white. By the dancing light of the fireplace she glowed like an angel and had me mesmerized.

Maeva cupped her breasts and slid my rigid manhood between them. She squeezed her breasts together and massaged me in their warm, smooth, downy softness. Mirabelle held me from behind, keeping me from tipping over and kissing me tenderly again and again.

"I never did this for my husband," Maeva confessed.

Was it a lie? I didn't know, but it was sinful and exciting all the same.

She leaned down to take me in her mouth. Her soft lips, wet mouth, hot tongue... My knees went weak and I was glad for Mirabelle holding me up.

"My hero," Mirabelle whispered in my ear, and then she kissed me hard and urgently.

Even as Maeva continued to give me wonderful, magical sensations.


Sexlivion Bug - Maeva the Buxom Orgasms into the... by Fantasy_Art

Maeva the Buxom was an athletic Nord woman. Nord are generally already rather big and built (even their women) but she'd had a hard farmer's life and had the strength and stamina of a draft horse. We had fierce, desperate, almost violent sex that exhausted me more than any woman ever had.

But finally, I had her worn down and when she was too weak to thrust back, I mercilessly sent her into whimpering climax again, and finally allowed myself to come inside her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1