Mirabelle Monet part 2

Maeva had passed out, her body slick and hot from perspiration. I lay weakly atop her, still deep inside her hot, juicy sex.

After a moment, Mirabelle lay down beside me and gave me a playful kiss. I'd forgotten all about her!

"I was sure she was going to outlast you," Mirabelle grinned mischievously.

I kissed her back. "Never."

She looked sadly at how tired I was, and fondled my hand. "Can you at least cuddle with me a while?"

"I can do better than that," I winked.

She raised an eyebrow, but waited patiently. I slowly pulled out of Maeva, and gently carried her to the rug by the fireplace and tucked her in for the night. Then I went to my gear to get a potion that quickly restored stamina.

One of the most basic potions alchemists are taught to make are potions that restored stamina. Not only are ingredients commonplace and plentiful but the applications were very wide. Soldiers could march further. Watchmen could be more alert. Horses could run faster longer.
What every alchemist and potion-buyer knows, but is sort of a naughty secret, is that such potions also help "get it up". An advanced variant using the penis of a boar (I'm not making this up!) works not only as a powerful aphrodisiac but compulsive users swear they have seen a permanent increase in the size of their erections.

I didn't have the boar meat brew with me at the moment, but I did have my favourite mixture using Monkshood Root Pulp, Blackberry, and Apple. It helped with exhaustion, energized the body with an adrenaline-like stimulus, and had a yummy fruity taste as well. If I had known making passionate love to Maeva was going to be an exhausting marathon, I would have quaffed it from the start.

But now, I would use it for dear Mirabelle's benefit.
Had she manipulated me into risking my life to help Maeva recover a family heirloom? Perhaps. But clearly she was not ungrateful.
Whether we would continue to have genuine friendship and affection between us after tonight remained to be seen.
For now, however, all I could think of was pleasing her, and all I looked forward to was her loving embrace.

"Oh my." She looked admiringly at the effects of the potion. "You'll have to tell me what's in that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links