Dairihill part 2

Dairihill led me deep into the storage rooms, careful not to be too conspicuous about it. Finally we darted into a room, she quietly shut the door behind us with practiced ease, and came to a particular alcove.

"I make sure every storeroom is cleaned and dusted at least weekly, so we won't have rats or other vermin," Dairihill whispered. "It also means I won't leave any prints in accumulated dust whenever I come here."

She paused to listen, to make sure no one was close by outside, then pulled hard at a carved pillar, revealing it to be in fact a cleverly disguised mechanism that caused a section of wall to swing open to a man-made passage beyond.

"I keep this corridor clean myself," she explained. "In case the Countess ever needs it. It's an old secret escape route. But I come here for a different reason."

She slipped in, and motioned me to follow. On the other side was a lever which swung the door shut. We were in pitch darkness. I felt her hand firmly on my ass.

"Stay close," she said.

I thought she was just locating me in the dark before we proceeded stealthily, but just then she cast a light spell. So what was the hand on my behind all about? I made no mention of it and neither did she. If she knew she had grabbed me there, she didn't let on.

Ahead, the passage split, one way leading up, one way leading down. We went up.

"Where does that go?" I asked about the other route.

"Later," she promised.

The up passage ended in another secret door. She listened intently for a moment, then opened it. With triumphant satisfaction Darihill noted how awed I was when the wall swung open into the Countess's very bedchamber.

It was gorgeous. The bed was particularly luxurious, and Darihill meandered over, looking at it wistfully. She ran her hand over the satin sheets gently, careful not to leave even a telltale crease.

Since she'd grabbed my ass, I felt emboldened to try something similar. I moved very close to her and put my hand on the small of her back, slid it across to her waist, and slowly but firmly pulled her close to me. She didn't pull away.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

Dairihill sighed and closed her eyes.

"What it must be like to be the Countess. To sleep in a bed like this."

Dairihill nodded.

"... To feel these sheets against your bare skin," I continued. "... To make love in this bed."

Dairihill froze at the image in her mind.

"Do you think the Countess sleeps in the nude?"

She gasped and looked at me in horror. I could only imagine the images that raced through her mind. Were there conflicting emotions? The Countess was rumoured to be a very handsome woman.

"Have you tried the bed?"

"NO!" Dairihill gasped, appalled.

I nudged her toward it.

"NO!" she pleaded, but it was too late. She lost her balance and fell seated on it. She fairly leapt right out and into me. She clung firmly to me lest she fall back again.

Her arms around me, her firm bosom pressed against me... She felt heavenly.

"Please don't!" she whispered urgently and pushed me back, to give herself some standing room. Quickly she smoothed out the bed and gave it a once-over to make sure it looked as tidy and perfectly made as it had been when we first entered the room. "I need some air."

I followed her out onto a terrace with a fabulous unobstructed view of the mountains and the Abecean Sea. For a moment I was worried we might be spotted by castle guards, but I quickly discerned that the layout of the castle ensured privacy. As long as we didn't make too much noise, we were probably not going to be discovered.

Dairihill was breathing hard, one hand on her pounding heart.

"Too much excitement for you?" I teased.

"This isn't why I come here," she said, starting to compose herself now. "I come to get away for a while during the day when I'm sure the Countess won't retire to her chambers. Isn't the view marvelous?"

When she turned back to me, she saw that I hadn't looked away from her face -- no, not even at her breasts.

"Yes, it is."

I saw a little blush creeping in and thrust my advantage deeply.

"Now you have a different memory of this place. Of how some wicked rogue almost forced himself on you. In the Countess's very own bed."

I wouldn't let her fully savour her amusement and instead pressed my body lustily against her, pinning her against the railing. We were here secretly -- illegally, almost -- and I was counting on her not to scream.

"Does that thought excite you?" I asked.

Her eyes were wide and trembling. Her breasts pressed against me again and again with each panting breath. Finally she whispered, "I can't... not here."

Which I took to be a conditional "yes". It also implied she had a deep respect for her employer, and that the Countess Umbranox must be indeed an extraordinary woman. Or at least an extraordinary woman to work for.

Dairihill wriggled to get free and I released her.

"Come with me," she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 1

Hell's Bailiff - Chapter 4 Part 2

Vids are BACK! And Sexlivion Links